- Tactile surface warning studs from stainless steel AISI-LINE - Sold by pieces.
- Dimension Per Stud: 35MM Diameter X 5MM Thickness.
- Tactile surface warning studs from stainless steel Individual tactile surface warning studs /tactile warning strips/ in shape of a truncated cone are made of stainless steel and ensure long lasting stable performance.
- They are designed to alert and inform blind and visually impaired people about imminent danger, or provide them with directional instructions.
- According to the law against discrimination of blind and visually impaired people it is required to ensure tactile warning studs – by creating a warning strip on stairways, ramps, escalators, platforms and in all places that are described in the standard.
- Tactile surface warning strip - consists of a design of studs of hemispherical shape with a possible structure in diagonal or radial arrangement.
- Tactile warning strip draws attention to the location of devices, potential hazards or direction changes.
- Individual tactile surface warning studs are ideal for retrofitting.
- Individual tactile warning studs allow to display the floor of the area between individual tactile warning studs/ are ideal for an architecturally excellent design.
- Location and distribution of tactile warning studs / tactile warning strips / in accordance with the applicable standard of a country.
- Fast and easy installation with help of a template.
- Are suitable for application to interior and exterior.
- SS316 stainless steel material.