- Pre-assembled for quick and easy installation. Sleeve anchor can be used in thin section of concreter solid masonry.
- Head styles for every application.
- A safe working load should not exceed 25% of stated values.
- Through Fixing - Fast fixing of in-placed fixtures
- Easy Expansion - Build in anti-rotation lugs on the expansion
- Sleeve ensures easy and positive expansion
- Economical - Low cost per hole fixing
- Through fixing of brackets
- Securing of pipes for sprikler, water or sewerage
- Air-con ducting brackets
- Concrete, solid bricks
- Carbon steel, electro-galvanised to 5 micron
- Stainless steel A2-70(S/304), A4-70(S/S316)
FG Sleeve Anchor Installation
1. Using the proper diameter bit, drill a hole into the base material to a depth of at least 13mm or one anchor diameter deeper than the embedment required. The tolerances of the drill bit used should meet the requirements of ISO/DIN Standard 8035.
2. Drive the anchor through the fixture into the anchor hole until the nut and washer are firmly seated against the fixture. Be sure the anchor is driven.
3. Tighten the anchor by turning the nut 3 to 4 turns or by applying the guide installation torque from the finger tight position.
|Product Code||Anchor Length (1)||Hole / Anchor Diameter (2)||Bolt Size (3)||Min Embed||Max Thickness of Fixture||Min Slab Thickness||Tension Safeworking Load1||Shear Safeworking Load1||Tension Characteristic Load1||Shear Characteristic Load1||Tension Utlimate Load2||Shear Ultimate Load2||Max Tightening Torque|
No posts found