How to use a descaler to clean your appliances
While the steps for cleaning with a descaler may differ from one appliance to another, you may use this general guide as a reference:
- Follow the product usage instructions and dilute the descaler accordingly.
- Remove all the detachable parts from the appliance you want to clean.
- Fill the appliance with the recommended amount of descaler solution.
- Switch the appliance on and allow it to run through an entire cycle with the descaler solution inside it.
- Allow the appliance to rest for a few minutes once the cycle has ended.
- Drain the descaler solution from the appliance.
- Rinse the appliance to remove all traces of the descaler.
- Reassemble the appliance, and fill it with water.
- Run the appliance several more times to remove any descaler residue.